Who is Joseph Jude?
It’s good to have you here!
I'm Joseph Jude. I am interested in the intersection of technology, business, and story telling. I use this blog as a thinking canvas to experiment.
I am a learner.
I follow Consume-Produce-Engage model to learn. Books, Blogs, and Journals (very little) are in the consume space. This blog falls under ‘Produce’ space. Some entries will reflect what I have learned; in others I share what I’m learning. Once I have written a post in this canvas, I use it to ‘Engage’ others.
What I learn changes often. These days, I’m learning how to live in a digital world.
If you want to get a sense of my writing, read these posts:
- Abstractions are useful, if you know the context
- Agile in the C-Suite
- How to deliver value in digital age?
- Mastering sales as a new CTO
- I have seen the future of jobs and it is Hollywood model
- Three stages of startups and how to chose tech-stack for each of them
- What Is Your Ideal Job?
- Smart people ask for help. Do you ask for help?
- Documenting Your Decisions
I invite you to comment or discuss through Twitter.
I hope these blog entries will be engaging and I encourage you to join the conversation. You can read these entries via RSS.
Also check out the Resources page for the tools I use for blogging.